Contoh Dialog Simple Past Tense
contoh dialog simple past tense dan past continous tense ?
1. contoh dialog simple past tense dan past continous tense ?
simpe past tense :
He was playing football yesterday
past continous tense
He is playing football everyday
2. contoh dialog simple present continuous, simple past tense, past continuous, simple furure tense, simple present perfect continuous tense dalam satu dialog
Title = Conversation with Friend at Phone
Kwan = Hi Liem. What are you doing?
Liem = I am washing My Car. And you?
Kwan = I am studying Swedish language. Did you hear my trip?
Liem = Yes, I did. Come on
Kwan = I was travelling to Swiss. I have a something to you
Liem = Awesome, What that?
Kwan = I shall follow you to next trip at Spain
Liem = Wow, yes i want. Have we been visiting there?
Kwan = Next trip, We will visiting there at December. See you later
Liem = See youJames : Good morning, Anna! It's rare to see you so early in the morning. What are you doing?
Anna : Good morning, James. Can't you see? I'm cleaning the classroom.
James : I see. Is it your day duty today?
Anna : No. Actually, it was yesterday.
James : Why didn't you do it yesterday?
Anna : Because I went home early.
James : Why did you have to go home early?
Anna : Because I was having a stomachache.
James : Really? Then, I will help you clean the classroom.
Anna : Thanks. I have been sweeping this part of the class. You should sweep that part.
James : Okay.
3. contoh dialog tentang simple past tense dan present perfect tense.
Simple Past Tense
Alisya : Where did you go yesterday?
Adela : I went to the cinema to watch a movie.
Alisya : And then?
Adela : And then, I went home. But before that, I bought some snacks in the supermarket and visited one of my friend's house.
Alisya : Did you arrive home safely?
Adela : Yes, I did.
Present Perfect Tense
Adela : Hi, Adela. Have you read Tere Liye's new book?
Alisya : Yes, I have. What about you?
Adela : I haven't read it yet. Can I borrow yours?
Alisya : I'm sorry, but I have given it to my sister.
Adela : It's okay. Let me borrow it after your sister, okay?
Alisya : Sure.
4. contoh dialog gabungan simple past tense dan simple present tense tentang memberi informasi minimal 10 dialog
A: Excuse me. Dies the bus stop on this corner?
B: Yes, it does. It comes here every hour.
A: it's coming now.
B: Where are you going?
A: I am going to Sakura Street.
B: I am going near there. I'll show you where to get off.
A: Thank you.
B: The bus is stopping now.
A: It looks crowded.
B: Some of the people are getting off.
A: Do you think we can get on? Will there be room for us?
B: There is always room for one or two more on a bus.
A: I think of staying in hotel now. What's a good hotel in this town?
B: The Aisen Hotel is good.
A: How far is it from here?
B: It's quite near, about four blocks.
5. contoh dialog tentang simple past tense vs present perfect tense.
Simple past tense
A : Hi A!
B : Hi! What are you doing?
A : I'm reading a book
B : Ok
Present perfect tense
A : Hi, i'm so sad
B : Why?
A : Because my mom went to Bali without me
B : Ohh, don't be sad! Pas tense
A: Hi B
B: Hi, where did you go last summer?
A: I went to Japan
Present perfect tense
A: hi B
B: Hi A, have you eaten today?
A: No, I haven't eaten all day
6. Contoh dialog gabungan dari simple past tense dan perfect tense
Carlos : "Hey Carlos what are you doing?"
Yesica : "I make a coffe"
Carlos : "Who order that?"
Yesica : "Ma'am Hasinah told me a while ago"
Carlos : "Oh,may i help you?"
Yesica : " Yes,you can give this coffe to Her"
.
Perfect tense = Make,give
Past tense = Told
.
Sorry kalau wrong;v
7. contoh dialog yang mencakup kalimat simple present, simple past tense, simple future
*In Hospital
Fitri : Hello Devi!
Devi : Hai Fitri!"
Fitri : What are you doing here? (simple present)
Devi : I am waiting for my sister, she is undergoing emergency treatment now. (simple present)
Fitri : What happened with your sister?! (simple past)
Devi : She got an accident (simple past)
Fitri : I'm sorry to hear that, i wish all the treatment well and she can gather with us and we will go along the street again.
Sekian
8. contoh dialog simple past tense dengan menggunakan tidak dan iya
Jawaban:
Q : Did the Teacher Come ?
A : Yes, The Teacher Came.
Q : Were you at Dimas House yesterday ?
A : No I'm not here
jika ada kesalahan silahkan komen
9. dialog tentang simple past tense
a:hallo nabilah where did you go last year
:#:iwent to kuta beach
a:realy some time i wish ,y dad have enogh money to go tokuta beach
pendek aja yah
10. contoh dialog tentang simple past tense 6 orang
Jawaban:
contoh simple past tense 6 orang:
Dian: Ria it seems that lately you are not cheerful as usual. What is wrong with you?
Ria: I’m fine, no problem.
Putu: Come on, just admit it. I know by seeing your face. We have been together as friends for 7 years.
Tania: Putu is right. As friends, we have to share the happiness and the sadness one another.
Ria: I’ll tell you. But do you know where Dina is?
Putu: She is seeing a teacher in his office. Why? Is this about Dina?
Ria: You are right. I feel guilty with her.
Yuni: have you done something wrong with Dina?
Ria: I have lost the books I borrowed from her. I do not know what I should say to her.
Tania: Have you searched it carefully?
Ria: Yes I have. I’ve searched it everywhere.
Yuni: So that is why you act weirdly when Dina is here.
Ria: Yes. I’m confused what should I say. I had promised to return the book tomorrow.
Putu: You have to say what really happened.
Dian: True. It was no good to keep the problem and you have to say it soon.
Ria: I’m still waiting for the right time to say it.
Putu: Now, it is the right time.
Then Dina came from the teachers’ office.
Dina: hay girls! Thanks for waiting. Let’s go to the cafeteria.
Tania: Hmmm .. Din. Sit down a minute!
Dina: What’s this? Is there any problem?
Ria: I want to say something with you, Dina!
Dina: What’s that? Just tell me!
Ria: I am sorry. I have lost the book that I borrowed 2 days ago. I have been looking for it everywhere but still could not find it. I apologized and promised to buy new book for you.
Dina: Ohh so this is why you act weirdly lately!
Dian: I also feel the same way. We’re already been friends so long. You cannot hide it all.
Ria: I also apologize to all of you.
Dina: Never mind! It is okay. I forgive you. Anyway I could buy a new one.
Ria: Thanks Dina. You do not need buy a new book. I have to be responsible. I’ll buy a new book in 3 days.
Dina: Okay. Next time if you have problem, you have to talk about it as soon as possible because communication can resolve the problem.
Yuni: Well, problem has been resolved. Let’s go to the cafeteria!
Tania: come on girlsssss ..!
11. Berilah contoh dialog menggunakan tiga tense, simple past tense, past continous tense dan past perfect tense!
simple past tense
a: Hey did you see Ms. Farah yesterday?
b: Yeah, she visited our school, didn't she?
past continous tense
a: Mika where were you last night?
b: I'm sorry, I was cooking in my grandma's house.
past perfect tense
a: Why didn't you leave me a piece of cake when i came tou your house last night?
b: Sorry, the cake had run out before you came. Another time maybe?
12. DIALOG SIMPLE PAST TENSE
Simple Past Tense
Lita : what did you do last night ?
Apakah yang kamu lakukan tadi malam ?
Nana : I did my homework .
Aku mengerjakan PR ku.
Lita : It was difficult . I did not do my homework.
Itu sulit , aku tidak mengerjakan PR ku .
Nana : My brother helped me to do it.
Kakakku membantuku untuk mengerjakannya.
Lita : by the way , did you watch Snoopy cartoon yesterday afternoon ?
Ngomong -ngomong , apakah kamu menonton kartun Snoopy kemarin siang?
Nana : no, I did not . I cooked with my mom yesterday afternoon .
Tidak, aku masak dengan ibuku kemarin siang.
Lita : oh… Okay, I will go now . Bye
Oh …. OK! Aku harus pergi sekarang . Selamat tinggal .
Nana : bye..
Selamat tinggal
13. Contoh dialog yang menggunakan tense simple past dan past continous 10 percakapan
Simple past
1. They played soccer this morning
2. You played soccer this morning
3. We played soccer this morning
4. I played soccer this morning
Past continous
1. They were playing soccer yesterday
2. i was playing soccer yesterday
3. Were they playing soccer yesterday ?
Smg membantu
14. contoh dialog yang mengandung past tense dan simple tense 3 orang
Jawaban:
Suzy : Hey Arnold, Hey Toby. Looks like I saw both of you going somewhere on afternoon yesterday – Hei Arnold, hei Toby. Sepertinya aku melihat kalian pergi ke suatu tempat kemarin sore
Arnold : I was going to the park when the sunset comes to fed up the pigeons – aku pergi ke taman ketika matahari terbenam untuk memberi makan merpati
Toby : Yeah, feeding the pigeons had become our hobby – Ya, memberi makan merpati telah menjadi hobi kami
Suzy : What makes both of you choose a hobby like this? – apa yang membuat kalian memilih hobi seperti ini
Arnold : Actually I was afraid of any kind of animals before my aunt suggested me to try feeding the pigeons – sebenarnya dulu aku sangat takut terhadap binatang apapun sebelum bibiku menyarankanku untuk mencoba memberi makan merpati
Toby : at first I’m not intended to follow him, but as time goes by, I had decided to give it a try – dulunya aku tidak berniat mengikuti dia, namun seiring waktu berjalan aku memutuskan untuk mencobanya
Suzy : I’m sorry but your hobby seems odd to me – maaf tapi hobi kalian terasa aneh bagiku
Arnold : it’s ok. I’ve still thanked my aunt because of her advice – tidak apa apa, aku masih berterima kasih kepada bibiku atas nasihatnya
Toby : most of my friend were talking behind me about this activity, but now I don’t care anymore -kebanyakan temanku membicarakanku dari belakang mengenai kegiatan ini, namun aku tidak peduli lagi sekarang
15. contoh dialog gabungan simple past tense dan simple perfect tense membahas tentang informasi minimal 10 dialog
Semoga membantu yaaa maaf bila tidak membantuu
Posting Komentar untuk "Contoh Dialog Simple Past Tense"